Friday 3 August 2012

my review on panini titanium

Here is my review on panini titanium please look and enjoy.



Here is a base card.


Tomas VOKOUN

Here is a parallel card.
Nicklas LIDSTROM /99




Here are some jersey cards.


Tyler KENNEDY









Ales HEMSKY








Jonathen BERNIER







Alex OVECHKIN







Here is a game worn gear doubles.

Ryan MILLER and John QUICK /300



Here is a game worn gear prime patch.
Sidney CROSBY/50





Here is a reserve auto.
Gabriel LANDESKOG


Here is a new wave auto.
Mark SCHEIFELE





Here is a hat tricks triple jersey.

Chris PRONGER, Scott HARTNELL and James VAN RIEMSDYK /199




Here are 2 rookie reserve autograph and jersey. 

Brett CONNOLLY /100



Jake GARDINER prime patch /25


And last but not least home sweaters dual jersey and auto.

Travis ZAJAC /75


I hoped you enjoyed my review on titanium can`t wait because soon I will be getting a case of the new  panini prime so bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment