Saturday 14 April 2012

My review on sp game used

This is what I think of the new set 2011-12 sp game used please enjoy.




Here is what a base card looks like.
Evgeni MALKIN base card.









Here is a autographed card .
Jonathen ERICSSON significance \50.







Here is a seriel numbered card.

Jaroslav HALAK gold \100.









Here is a jersey card.
Marian HOSSA authentic fabrics.





Here is a rookie card.
Andre BENOIT authentic rookies \699






Here is a new thing I got and a new thing too the set.




1994 Wayne GRETZKY all star captain C letters of distinction \1!!!!!!!.



if you look close enough it is the C for captain!!!!!!. 

overall set score 10\10.



please comment or share what you think the overall score should be


9 comments:

  1. So do you own that Gretzky sp game used 11-12 captain C card? or is that one of Upper Decks images? Regardless I am a huge high end hockey card collector and I was wondering if that card was for sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, thanks for looking at my blog. I did pull the Gretzky card it was in the first pack of the first hobby box of SP game used I had ever bought. Pretty lucky. Unfortunately it is not for sale at this time, as I don't think I will ever get a better card. I don't even know what its worth. I am trying to collect higher end cards myself and would be interested in hearing about your collection.

      Delete
    2. Thats cool. Yeah I have quite a few high end cards. Would you maybe be open for a trade for that card.

      Delete
    3. Not sure if we're ready to part with this card. But everything has a price. Give us an idea of what you might propose as a trade or cash value.

      Delete
    4. Is there a team or a player you like in particular? In terms of cash i could offer you 1,600 flat. If you want we could do cash and some high end cards if you like. If you get back to me on your favorite teams/ players maybe we could work something out.

      Delete
    5. We appreciate the offer, but I think we are going to hold onto the card.

      Delete
    6. I respect your decision. But I must know is there any price within reason that you would be willing to let it go for? As you said earlier everything has a price.

      Delete
  2. At this time we are not ready to sell. Your offer was a respectable one, but not high enough for me to decide to part with this card.

    Again thanks for the interest and hopefully you'll look at the next post after we open a case of Panini Prime around the middle of August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i tried. If you ever change your mind or come up with any price you would let it go for, email me at jdslimed@gmail.com. I'll be sure to look at your review of Panini prime. I myself will be hunting those new lace cards.

    ReplyDelete