Tuesday 21 August 2012

2011-12 Rookie Anthology Case Break

Thought I would try my luck at a case. Luckily I was able to pick up Rookie Anthology at Dave and Adam's for a good price.

This is the first case I have ever opened. I have to say it was real fun and I think I did pretty well.

I sold alot of the hits to Comic Connection but I did keep the best hits. I am just starting to sell on EBAY and once I have some sales under my belt on the cheaper items I will start selling the better hits.

My EBAY username is Cherrypicker22 if you want to check me out and save me in your favourites. Right now I have listed only base card team sets from Rookie Anthology, but as I said I will eventually start selling some better hits.

Here are the hits I kept from my Rookie Anthology case break;



Pinnacle Starting 6




Rookie Rivalry


 



Luxury Suite Stick and Jersey cards 


 

 
Rookie Treasures /499


Luxury Suite auto prime/ 99





Draft Year




 
Pinnacle Rookie Auto


Crown Royale Rookie Silhouettes /25 (Case Hit)
Awesome 5 Colour Patch!!


Luxury Suite Team Trade Marks Prime /25


Limited Phenoms Gold /10



Pinnacle Rookie Inserts





Panini Calder Contenders Insert



Crown Royal Rookie Royalty Insert





Very cool set I highly recommend this product. Lots of cool hits in every box. Thanks for looking please comment on this or any of my other postings. Don't forget to check out my EBAY listings.

I will be doing a Panini Prime Case Break in a few days so come back and check it out.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment