Wednesday 7 September 2011

Memorabilia Cards


2010-11 Panini Crown Royale; Royal Lineage Serial #49/50


This is one of my favourite memorabilia cards. Not only is it three of my favourite players, it is also two colour patch for each player. I got this on e-bay.



2008-09 Upper Deck Trilogy Three Star Spotlight


I don't know when it happened (maybe around the Stanley Cup Playoffs), but I am becoming a big Boston Fan.  So when I saw this card at the Comic Connection and Rich gave me a good deal on it, I had to have it.  Hopefully Marc Savard will return to the NHL.



2010-11 ITG Famous Fabrics Ser # 5/9


This is the rarest card I have in my collection. It may not have nice pictures of the players but the memorabilia is amazing. 2 Colour swatch of Ovechkin's Jersey, 2 Colour piece of Crosby's hockey pant, Swatch from Stamko's Sarnia Sting jersey and a piece of Kane's glove. Super Cool.



2010-11 Upper Deck The Cup Trios Ser# 12/25

Brand new to my collection, this amazing card with three of the greatest players of all time. I have to really thank my dad for getting this card. Not much more I can say except AMAZING.


2010-11 Upper Deck Artifacts Tudra Tandems Ser# 13/75


2010-11 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics


2010-11 Sp Game Used Authentic Fabrics

I know, I know but I am a huge Crosby and Ovechkin fan.


Here are a few more of my favourite memorabilia cards, happy looking and tell me what you think or share some of yours with me.


2010-11 Sp Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Ser# 46/100




















Thanks for looking, my next blog will highlight some of my special autograph cards.












No comments:

Post a Comment