Wednesday 5 September 2012

4 MORE BOXES OF PRIME !!!!!!!

Thought I would take a quick video of  Prime 4 pack break. But tried uploading it to the blog and kept getting an error message. So instead I will show pictures of the best pulls;

 
Gabriel LANDESKOG Prime Colours /8


 
Mario LEMIEUX Prime COLOURS /16
 

 
Mario LEMIEUX Redemption Namesakes /25

 
Matt DUCHENE Namesakes /75
 
 
 
Nazim KADRI Namesakes /75

 
Ben SCRIVENS Quad Rookies /50

 
Prime Trios /25

 
Prime Combos /225

 
Gustav NYQUIST Prime Time Rookies /99

 
Louis LEBLANC Prime Rookies /199

 
Prime Combos /225



Ryan NUGENT-HOPKINS Namesakes /75
 
 
Panini Prime is the  best product by far this year in my opinion, tell me what you think.
 
 
Please remember to visit my Ebay site (username Cherrypicker22) for all my auctions.
 
Thanks for viewing.














4 comments:

  1. A couple posts ago you pulled a quad prime of
    RINNE, LUNDQVIST, SMITH, QUICK /15.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in moving it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a card I have in personal collection. If I do decide to part with it though, I will let you know.

      Delete
  2. Hey man, I am very interested in your Nash Prime Colors /17. I am trying to build set of them, for some silly reason. I have alot of random traders, let me know what you would be looking for. Thanks.

    Rich
    richkulach(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rich,
      I'm not ready to part with the Nash card yet. Keep me posted and I may change my mind once you are close to completing the set. It would look awesome.

      Good Luck.

      Delete